|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Bid on Official game worn MiLB jerseys of your favorite Biscuits player! The Montgomery Biscuits, Double-A Affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, are auctioning select game worn home jerseys right off our players backs! After the game, winning bidders will have the chance to take a commemorative photo with their player. Please note some players will not be in attendance due to move-ups. Jerseys will be available for pick-up at the Administrative Office approximately one week after the last game of the season or playoff season, please ask for Shelby Schillerstrom at the front desk. The Montgomery Biscuits front office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. For online winners there will be an additional shipping charge that will be added to the final bid amount. Don't miss your chance to win an authentic, game-worn Biscuits road jersey with proceeds to benefit the River Region United Way. For questions please contact Shelby Schillerstrom at [email protected] or 334-323-0366
*PLEASE MAKE BIDS IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
** Winners who cannot pick up the jersey in person will be subject to an additional shipping fee
IMPORTANT: The highest bid from the online auction will be the STARTING bid at the ballpark on August 26th . Bid high online so you don't get beat at the ballpark OR come to the game and keep your eye on the prize! You must be the FINAL high bid in the ballpark to win the auction. Bids will not be accepted over the phone for the in-park auction. If an online bid is the winning bid, you will be contacted through the information provided at registration.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted after the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Credit Card
Payments can be made at:
Live Auction: River Walk Stadium at the conclusion of the auction
Online: You will be contacted regarding payment and shipping
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Montgomery Biscuits Front Office
200 Coosa St
Montgomery, AL 36104
Ask for Shelby Schillerstrom
*** Winners who require shipping will be charged an additional rate of $10 for domestic and $20 for international, added to the final bid amount.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —